Friday 27 November 2020

Poetry Slam

Hello everyone... I just want to say how fantastic it was seeing you all this morning. Your poems were fantastic and it was a real pleasure hearing them - I know how scary it can be reading out something that you have written yourself.

I am really sorry that you couldn't actually see me, I have no idea what went wrong there. Hopefully I will have it sorted out soon.

If you are reading anything really good, please let me know - I would love to hear about it. 

I've been busy doing lots of writing recently and I am just about to start a very exciting new writing project with a publisher. I've been told that I can't talk about it at the moment as it is top secret - I will be able to tell you about it when I see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Global Heroes Are Here!

As well as working on lots of little books during the past year, I've been busy working on a new series called Global Heroes . You can f...