Monday 25 May 2020

I Am Back...

Hello everyone and thank you for leaving messages for me... 

First let say how sorry I am that I have not put more on this blog yet. 

It is not a very good excuse, but I have been busy working on a book that has been written online and read by people in different countries around the world - Spain, Mexico, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala and other places. It has been a fun and exciting book to write but I had to write it quite quickly - and also talk to hundreds of readers and answer messages and questions... Phew! I have just finsihed that now.

I will tell you a bit about the book very soon. I will be interested to hear what you think of it. I have just started writing a science fiction (spaceships, robots, aliens) book and would be interested to hear what you think of that. I wonder if you would like me to send the first chapter to you to read? 

From now on I want to try and write a few new things every week. 

Here are some things that I will be doing 

1. Suggest books to read that I have read or heard of.

2. Suggest books to read that you have told me about.

3. Answer any questions you have about me or writing (have you got any questions?)

4. Add some things to do - word searches, puzzles, story starters (so you can carry on and write your own story).

5. Anything else that you would like me to add... let me know what you would like to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Global Heroes Are Here!

As well as working on lots of little books during the past year, I've been busy working on a new series called Global Heroes . You can f...